Reputable Denver Law Firm Aids People Harmed by Defective Medical Devices and Drugs
Accomplished Colorado litigators aim to hold companies accountable for faulty products
If you have been harmed by a defective medical device or pharmaceutical drug, you should not have to pay the price for your injuries. Our personal injury attorneys at the Law Offices of John D. Halepaska, LLC in Denver have a combined 30 years of experience taking on manufacturers and distributors in product liability cases throughout Colorado, Illinois and Missouri. We work hard to achieve successful outcomes for our clients in individual, mass tort and toxic tort cases.
Well-versed personal injury attorneys provide proficient representation
Since 1997, our law lawyers have helped injured clients by providing:
- Effective advocacy — Our attorneys have a long track record of achieving positive results for clients both inside and outside the courtroom.
- Empathetic guidance — We understand the stress you are facing when your life has been turned upside down by injury and will handle your matter with sensitivity and compassion.
- One-on-one counsel — When you hire our firm, you can be assured that your matter will get firsthand attention from an experienced injury attorney.
We work on a contingency basis, which means you pay nothing unless we obtain a financial recovery for you through a settlement or judgment.
Experienced trial lawyers aim to achieve favorable resolutions
Our personal injury law firm is committed to helping innocent victims of defective and harmful products. We focus our practice on handling the following types of cases:
- Products liability — We go after designers, manufacturers and distributors of malfunctioning and dangerous products that have caused injury or death to consumers. If you’ve been a victim, our attorneys can help you seek compensation for your injuries through a products liability claim.
- Defective medical devices — When medical devices are defective, they can cause devastating injuries instead of helping people with health conditions. Our attorneys can answer your questions about potentially bringing a suit if you’ve been harmed.
- Drug liability — In our drug liability practice, we handle tort claims and individual lawsuits related to bad medications. If you have been injured by a prescription drug, we will advise you about your options for pursuing potential compensation.
- Wrongful death — Our attorneys assist family members and estate representatives in bringing wrongful death claims on behalf of people who have died because of a bad drug, defective medical device or other flawed product.
We know that if you have been injured through negligence or, sadly, lost a family member, you have many questions and concerns. Our attorneys will carefully examine your matter and strive to get you the compensation you need.
Contact a knowledgeable Denver law firm for help with your important case
For more than 20 years, the Law Offices of John D. Halepaska, LLC in Denver has assisted clients in Colorado, Illinois and Missouri in personal injury and wrongful death cases related to defective medical devices, bad drugs and other deficient products. To schedule a free consultation, call our firm at 833-703-1365 or contact us online.